Precision Trainers & Markers
Why is it Important to Improve and Maintain Your Putting Skills?
Are you a golfer that spends hours at the driving range but almost no time to improve golf putting skills? Mastering the perfect putting stroke is without a doubt one of the most important factors in playing a decent golf game. Irrespective of your golf handicap, better putting affects your average score significantly.
It is necessary to understand the numbers behind putting and manage practice time to improve golf putting performance accordingly. So how do you stack up? Let us consider the numbers! The table below shows the average putts per round for golfers of various golf handicaps.
Ave Putts / Round
Ave Putts / Hole
Ave Strokes / Hole
1 – 5
6 – 10
11 – 15
16 – 20
21 – 25
Based on this data, the handicap of the average golfer is 14.5 and putting accounts for 38.5% of the total strokes per round. So, this converts to roughly 35 putts per round, or just under 2 (1.94) putts per hole.
Conclusion Drawn for Data:
For “Good” Golf Players: The better your overall score, the higher the % putts of total strokes are. So, consistent putting performance is even more critical to a “good” golfer to regularly perform at handicap.
For not so “Good” Golf Players: To improve golf putting skills is crucial to up your game. Think about it: If you can improve your putting with an average ½ to 1 putt per hole, you have just shaved off 9 to 18 of your overall score. Note: It is believed that 36 or more putts per round is bad putting.
Regardless of how a “good” golf player you are, the Precision Golf Ball Marker and Precision Putting Trainer
will help you to
“MAKE MORE PUTTS”
What Features are Patented for the Precision Marker and Precision Trainer?
Versatile and virtually indestructible Golf Ball Marker and Putting Trainer
Precision Marker, a veteran family-owned small business in Wilmington, NC. We are proud to announce that we have invented, engineered, patented, and are marketing of the best putting aids on the market today. Our patented best putting aids are the unique golf ball marker and perfect putting stroke trainer.
Traditionally golf ball markers are used on putting greens to mark the position of a player’s ball before lifting. This allows the player to remove their golf ball and allow another player to putt without obstruction. However, our multipurpose Precision Golf Ball Marker and Precision Putting Trainer also help you to be a better putter, avoid penalty strokes, practice golf swing at home, and much more.
The versatile and virtually indestructible Precision Golf Ball Marker and Precision Putting Trainer are perfectly suitable:
- As golf accessories for beginners, regular golf players (women, men & kids over 3 years old), golf professionals, and caddies.
- Perfect precision golf ball marking during game play.
- Practicing golf putting drills and chipping drills on golf course and is ideal for pre-round practice.
- Practicing golf putting drills and golf swing drills at home or office on lawn or golf mat.
Precision Golf Ball Marker Patent
Invention Title: A golf ball position marker designed to save penalty strokes.
Invention Features: Mismarking a golf ball on the putting green results in a penalty. Standard golf markers are round allowing for 360 degrees for possible mismark. The Precision Golf Ball Marker cradles the ball, creating an exact location when lifted and replaced. The proper placing of the marker reminds the golfer from what direction a ball was moved, when requested by another player. It is also golf alignment marker that helps a golfer be a better putter using 3 points of reference.
Note: The design of the Precision Golf Ball Marker with the center point and 2 legs (3 reference points) helps the golfer to obtain a much wider view of the probable putting path as compared to a single line or more lines closely spaced.
Precision Putting Trainer Patent
Invention Title: Inexpensive golf training aid designed to help satisfy 6 basic needs of a golfer.
Invention Features: Training a golfer for accurate marking, aiming, and replacing a golf ball on putting greens. Squaring a putter head and putting without grass lag. It also helps a golfer in sand shots to strike the ball at the proper distance from behind the ball.
Note: The design of the Precision Putting Trainer with the center point and 2 legs (3 reference points) helps the golfer to obtain a much wider view of the probable putting path as compared to a single line or more lines closely spaced.
Whether you are perfecting your golf putting skills on the green or practicing golf at home or in the office, the Precision Golf Ball Marker and Precision Putting Trainer will
“IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME”,
What are the Uses of Precision Marker and Precision Trainer?
How the Precision Trainer/Marker Help You to Improve Golf Putting?
Using three reference points, as with the Precision Marker and Trainer enable the golfer to gain a wider view and better understanding of the putting path. Research proves that this green reading approach improves the average golfer’s ability to line up the putts more precisely and sink more putts. The Precision Marker and Trainer will improve your green reading and aiming skills and help you Putt with Confidence.
How to Use to Precision Trainer/Marker to be a Better Putter?
Read the green conditions/characteristics, place the Precision Marker/Trainer, and remove the ball. Rotate the Precision Marker/Trainer until the legs are pointing at the outside edges of the most probable putting path and the center point is pointing down the putting path. Replace your ball with the directional line marked on the ball parallel to the marker arms, remove Marker/Trainer and putt along the desired putting path.
Uses of the Precision Marker and Precision Trainer During Play
- Precision golf ball position marking the ball prior to lifting: This ensures the player will never accidentally mismark the ball, avoiding disputes and/or penalty strokes (Precision Marker or Trainer).
- Accurately reposition the ball when asked to move it by an opponent: When properly placed, shows (reminds) you the specific direction you move the ball, avoiding disputes and/or penalty strokes (Precision Marker or Trainer).
- Gaining a wider view of your putting path: The Precision Marker or Trainer uses three reference points alignment method to provide golfers with a better sense of their putting path (see above).
Uses of the Precision Marker/Trainer During Practice
- Practicing golf swing drills with any club at home or work: Year-round practice in backyard with grass of similar height to golf course grass, or on an artificial grass mat in/outdoors (Precision Marker or Trainer).
- Practicing putting alignment by squaring the putter face to the ball using the Precision Trainer: This allows you to adjust your putting grip to ensure that putter face is square to the ball.
- Practicing chipping drills by hitting out of a greenside bunker using the Precision Trainer: Beginning golfers look at the back of the golf ball, resulting in “sculled” sand shots. Hitting behind the Precision Trainer will teach you the correct striking sand 1-3″ behind the ball.
- Practicing golf putting drills to avoid “grass lag”: Many golfers experience “grass lag” when the putter drags the putting surface on either their back or forward swing. The Precision Trainer help you avoid missed putts caused by “grass lag”.
- Practicing putting aiming and putting distance control by determining the best speed and path for sinking your putt: Practice medium to long putts considering green friction, distance, slope (tiers), smoothness (humps) by strategically placing Precision Markers along the path and when ball stopped to improve your successful putt rate.
- Create imaginary holes using the Precision Marker: Place markers on golf course greens or at home to represent holes with different putting conditions. Then working on your aiming and speed control as discussed above with the ball stopping around 12 inches past the marker.
The Precision Golf Ball Marker and Precision Putting Trainer are of the best putting aids that will assist you on
your lifelong journey to achieve
Why are Our Products Better Than Standard Round Markers?
Our patented Precision Golf Ball Marker and Precision Putting Trainer are unique and superior to those of the competition. Consider the table below and you find that Precision Marker and Trainer are the obvious choice as a golf ball position marker and making the perfect putting stroke.
* Some markers may not be suitable for hitting.
** The design of the Precision Marker and Trainer with the center point and 2 legs (3 reference points) helps the golfer to obtain a much wider view of the probable putting path as compared to a single line or more lines closely spaced.
Mark golf ball position to lift ball and clean
Practice putting without grass lag
X – Easiest
X – Easiest
Backyard full golf swing by hitting marker *
X – Easiest
Reminder ball was moved at request of competitor
Reminder which direction ball was moved
Precision replacement of ball after lifting
Put using 3-point precision aiming **
Putting alignment – square putter face to ball